There is value in membership in
the Family Focused Treatment Association
Here’s how your staff and agency can benefit from FFTA membership:
- Learn about new developments, trends, and child welfare resources in FFTA’s members-only publications FOCUS and Treatment Foster Care e-News.
- Stay informed about public policy issues and system changes that are impacting your agency and the children and families that you serve.
- Ensure that the interests of treatment foster care providers are heard by legislators and regulators with the help of the FFTA Public Policy Committee, a Government Relations Consultant, a national network of provider advocates, and FFTA chapters.
- Keep abreast of research in the field that can be applied to your programs and quality improvement plans. Learn about new models and clinical practices that are working in treatment foster care.
- Benefit from the FFTA Technical Assistance Program. Membership offers fulfillment of two technical assistance requests per year.
- Receive a complimentary copy of all FFTA publications, including the Program Standards for Treatment Foster Care.
- Save on registration and exhibitor fees for the Annual Conference and the Public Policy Institute & Advocacy Day.
- Demonstrate your commitment to higher standards in treatment foster care by adhering to the FFTA Program Standards for Treatment Foster Care.
- Join forces with FFTA and the Council on Accreditation (COA) to promote quality service delivery through COA accreditation. All FFTA members receive a 25% discount on COA accreditation fees—savings that can fully offset the cost of FFTA membership dues.
- Access the members-only section of the FFTA Web site and discover resources not available to the public.
- Save on business solutions, such as online foster parent training, screening tools, management information systems, and business services. FFTA’s endorsed programs provide additional value to FFTA members through members-only discounts.
- Shape the future of Treatment Foster Care and network with like-minded professionals by serving on the FFTA Board of Directors or one of several FFTA committees.
- Associate your agency with the only North American Treatment Foster Care association and share information and resources with other professionals in the field.